This is Weta’s officially licensed replica of Frodo’s ‘The One Ring’ from director Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.
- 18K gold plated Tungsten Carbide
- Produced via collaboration with Weta and Jens Hansen Gold & Silversmith
- Crafted to the exact shape, thickness and proportions of the rings Jens Hansen has created for Weta
- Weighted correctly
- Smooth without Elvish runes
Includes a Wooden gift box:
- Made from natural Cherry timber (opens with an almost invisible elastic hinge and closes with a strong rare-earth magnet)
- With The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey logo on the outside and the logos of Weta and Jens Hansen on the inside.
- The inside bottom of the box is lined with burgundy velvet.
- Like anything made from natural timber, variations in grain and colour will occur and the colour may also change over time. This is an entirely natural process.
Includes authentic replica of Frodo’s ring carrying chain:
- Exact replica of the 25 inch (65 cm) chain Frodo used to carry The One Ring around his neck.
- Made from Sterling Silver
- Designed and manufactured by Jens Hansen – Gold & Silversmith of Nelson, New Zealand, the makers and designers of the original movie prop for The Lord of the Rings.
- Features the authentic and much sought-after S-shaped link seen in the close-up shots in the movies, an ancient clasp design that allows you to lock the chain at any length you desire.
You can get one of these from either of the following vendors (prices vary by vendor):
THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY – The One Ring (Gold Plated Without Runes) Plus Frodo Chain (via Amazon)
THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY – The One Ring (Gold Plated Without Runes) Plus Frodo Chain (via Ebay)
If you want one of these rings that actually has the runes inscribed, you can also get that from the link below:
THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY – The One Ring (Gold Plated With Runes) Plus Frodo Chain (via Amazon)