Hot Toys will be releasing this awesome Limited Edition IRON MAN 2 Hall of Armor Diorama in May 2013.
The Hall of Armor recreates Tony Stark’s home workshop from director Jon Favreau’s 2010 film Iron Man 2.
This is a movie accurate diorama with four authentic and highly detailed Hall of Armor sections.
Be aware, each Hall of Armor section perfectly suits any Hot Toys 1:6 scale figure, however, no sixth scale figures come with this. This is purely the environment, as you can see in these images:
- LED Light-Up functions (AAA batteries are not included, AC/DC compatible but adapter not included)
- Measures Approximately 13.5 inches H x 9 inches W x 6.75 inches.
- Includes Four (4) Transparent acrylic plates with holographic style stickers
- Includes Two (2) Sets of Stickers, Fourteen (14) Total, Two (2) Each Mark I – VII
- Each Hall of Armor can be combined with additional pieces to create the diorama setting
This will set you back $469.99, or $94 per month if you take a Sideshow payment plan.
The link you need is below:
Finally, here are some of the Hot Toys Sixth Scale Figures that you can put in each Hall of Armor section: