Check out Hot Toys’ 1:6 scale figure of the Iron Man Mark XLII suit from Shane Black’s Iron Man 3.
Limited edition item (number TBA).
Release date: May 2013.
Forms a part of Hot Toys’ new line of poseable figures – the “Power Pose Series”. Power Pose Series figures display perfectly with Hot Toys’ Movie Masterpiece and Diorama Series!
The Iron Man Mark XLII Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic likeness of Mark XLII from Iron Man 3
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Semi-articulated collectible figure, able to perform powerful poses, such as ‘flying’ and ‘battle’ poses; waist and neck twist action
- Metallic red and gold paint on armor
- Special patterns on underarms
- Ball joints on four limbs and wrists for posing
- Two (2) poses performed including ‘flying’ mode and ‘battle’ mode with iconic repulsor blast action
- One (1) interchangeable right thigh to switch modes
- LED-lighted eyes and RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) left fist
- Figure stand with Mark XLII and the Stark Industries nameplate with transparent pillar
- Collectible Figures from the Power Pose Series (PPS), Movie Masterpiece Series (MMS) and Diorama Series (DS) can be displayed together, 1:6 Scale
- Button Cell batteries required (included)
Note: Images shown are prototype. Final product may be slightly different.
Available for order from the following vendors (prices vary):