This is a 1:6 scale Tracker Predator based on the tracker Predator featured in director Nimród Antal’s 2010 sci-fi film Predators.
Manufactured by the always-awesome Hot Toys so you can be assured of quality.
The Tracker Predator is a movie-accurate, 14 inch tall figure with 22 points of articulation. Each is unique as it is hand-painted by Hot Toys’ expert craftsmen.
It boasts amazing detail sculpted into its body armor, face mask (includes a LED light-up function), and weapons (including 3 interchangeable metal blades of different lengths and a rotatable left shoulder-mounted gun).
Comes with a figure stand with Predator Tracker nameplate and the movie logo.
Also included is an awesome movie-accurate hound sculpture as an accessory (the hound has no articulation). Check it out:
Full Predator Tracker Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Tracker Predator in the Predators movie
- Stands approximately 14 inches tall
- Over 22 points of articulations
- Highly detailed head and newly developed body armory
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair for holding the metal chain of hound
- Three (3) interchangeable metal blades of different lengths
- One (1) rotatable left shoulder-mounted gun
- LED light-up function in face mask (button cell battery included)
- Newly developed movie-accurate hound sculpture with highly detailed paint application
- Metal chain leash with faux-leather materials for hound
- Faux-leather kilt and straps on waist
- One (1) set of forearm armor with right one for inserting blade
- One (1) set of thigh armor
- One (1) left waist armor
- Figure stand with Tracker Predator nameplate and the movie logo
Watch a review:
Although these are a limited edition item, at the time of writing this post you can still get them brand new via the links below: